How the “Virtual Webmaster” program benefits your company
- Fast, efficient changes when you need them
- Get advice and suggestions to help your business grow on the web
- No employee expenses, vacation, sick days or overhead costs.
- We’re available for consultations and meetings upon request
- Worry free. We’ll manage your website and report back to you while you concentrate on running your business
- We can manage your site virtually anywhere in the world. From Texas to Thailand, Burlington, Vermont to Bangkok. We can get the job done.
- Ready to work. No more paying for “water cooler discussions”, personal phone calls, web chat or other time wasters.
The Virtual Webmaster program allows small businesses to enjoy the benefits of having an in-house webmaster at a much lower cost. There are no employee expenses, benefits or overhead to worry about. We monitor your website and report back to you each week or month with important information and suggestions. Most important of all, if we are not working you are not paying! While you are busy operating your own business, we are taking care of your website. A truly “worry-free” solution. We’re just a phone call or email away when you need us.
The Virtual Webmaster program can be implemented on an hourly basis, by the day, week or even month. Smaller businesses should need only one hour per week or two hours per month, for maximum results.
Some of the features of the Virtual VT Webmaster program are:
- Website file backups. Although your webhost may provide these services, we recommend as added security, that all your web files are backed up weekly or monthly (depending how often your content changes).
- Search engine positioning. The search engines change their rules all the time. In order to keep on top of these trends, we monitor your statistics for keyword efficiency and suggest changes if or as needed.
- Competitive analysis. What are your competitors doing with their websites? Are they providing a service that you should be adding to your website? We keep an eye on the rest to make sure that you remain competitive. Our web hosting provides detailed statistics that tell you who is visiting your site, pages viewed and how they are finding you. Google Analytics are also available.
- Scams and Internet schemes. Call us anytime if you receive emails about features that you’re not sure about 90% of the time, these are scams. Most dangerous of all are “phishing” schemes which attempt to access your account login info by faking authentic company connections.
- Other options. All businesses are different. We can work out a plan based on your business and what you need in order to keep your website effective and competitive.