Vermont Web Hosting
Vermont Web Hosting is the first step…
The first step in building your website is your domain name. If you have one already, terrific. If not we can assist you with registering your domain (www.yourwebsite.com) name, on your behalf. We do not recommend names with dashes, hyphens or other characters. Domain names should be as short and simple as possible. Best choices are .com followed by .net addresses.
The next step is creating a web hosting account where all of your web pages and documents will be served from. Think of your domain name as an address and the web hosting as the actual house that the address points to.
Vermont Web hosting includes:
- Web page storage space
- E-mail accounts (created at no extra charge)
- Google Analytics installation at no charge
- Free technical support with web hosting and/or e-mail server issues
Statistics are like a road map for your website and we consider them critical for measuring how well your website is performing. You will be able to see how many visitors you are getting, where they are coming from and how they are getting to your website. If your current web host does not provide statistics at no extra charge, you’re missing out!
Web Hosting Plans:
- Small Business (this plans suits most businesses) – $29.95 per month (billed annually)
- Professional (for e-commerce and larger websites) – $39.95 per month (billed annually)
- Google Analytics installations are also included (and recommended), at no extra charge, for a more in depth analysis.
- Up to 2GB of space for the Small Business Plan. Up to 4GB of space for the Professional Plan
- Email accounts for both Plans
- Free technical support for hosting.
(Please note that this applies to web hosting issues only, not forgotten passwords or website issues not directly related to hosting)